myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Kröger <marcus.kroe...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Page not getting submitted
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2009 12:57:24 GMT
Hi Shasi,
of course it is possible to have a value object as part of a backing
bean. The inputtext  field of this value object should have been
referenced through your el expression. There might be a different error
in your application.
Did you check your log file for further errors? Did your value object
get instantiated correctly or do you have a getter method for this value
object in your backing bean?

regards
Marcus