myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Bertrand, Shawn R" <shawn.bertr...@tycoelectronics.com>
Subject RE: Facelets+Trinidad 1.2.x examples
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:51:58 GMT
Thanks, Max.  I have seen that page - quite helpful.  I guess I was hoping for some examples
of Trinidad pages with facelets mixed in.  I'll see where I can get with the link below.

All the best,

Shawn

________________________________
From: Max Starets [mailto:max.starets@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 12:55 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Facelets+Trinidad 1.2.x examples

Shawn,

Have you seen this:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Facelets_with_Trinidad ?

If you look at your regular jspx page, the Facelets page will look absolutely identical from
tr:documnet down.

Max

Bertrand, Shawn R wrote:
I'm looking for some basic Facelets+Trinidad 1.2 examples, as I'm considering a move from
Trinidad 1.0.x and JSPs to facelets and JSF 1.2.  I've seen facesgoodies (thanks Matthias),
but I'd like just a simple WAR file to peruse to see how the 2 technologies can be utilized
together.

Thanks in advance,

Shawn