myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Marti <bruno.ma...@evard.ch>
Subject [Trinidad] How to configure custom renderer for SelectOneListBox
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 21:46:21 GMT

I'm trying to define a custom renderer for SelectOneListBox component, but my
custom class is not called.
(trinidad-1.0.10). Any ideas?

Here's my faces-config:
  <render-kit>
    <render-kit-id>
      <!-- both are not working
      org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.core
      org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.core.desktop
      -->
      org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.core.desktop
    </render-kit-id>
    <renderer>
      <component-family>
        org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.SelectOne
      </component-family>
      <renderer-type>
        org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.Choice
      </renderer-type>
      <renderer-class>
        my.jsf.renderer.MySelectOneListboxRenderer
      </renderer-class>
    </renderer>
  </render-kit>

MySelectOneListboxRenderer.java
public class MySelectOneListboxRenderer extends SelectOneListboxRenderer
{