myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Richard Yee <richard.k....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] How to get out of Trinidad dialog scope with multiple dialogs
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:48:16 GMT
For each dialog that is created, returnFromDialog needs to be called.
I suggest to only create one dialog and then just chang the view in
that dialog for the subsequent ones. This way, you don't have to keep
track of the nesting level and just need to call returnFromDialog once
to get out.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 10, 2009, at 10:31 PM, Luhtala Santeri <Santeri.Luhtala@profitsoftware.com