myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Lars Vogel <lars.vo...@googlemail.com>
Subject [Trinidad] Using skinning
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 21:55:23 GMT
Hi,

my little example application does not pickup the skinning.  I followed:
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/skinning.html

I have two file in WEB-INF: trinidad-skins.xml and  trinidad-config.xml. I
believe for skinning no change in web.xml and faces-config.xml is necessary

trinidad-skins.xml

<skins xmlns="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/skin">
    <skin>
        <id>aqua.desktop</id>
        <family>aqua</family>
        <render-kit-id>
            org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.desktop
        </render-kit-id>
    </skin>
</skins>

 trinidad-config.xml

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<trinidad-config xmlns="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/config">
    <!-- Enable debug output -->
    <debug-output>true</debug-output>
    <accessibility-mode>default</accessibility-mode>
    <skin-family>aqua</skin-family>
</trinidad-config>

aqua.css in directory WebContent /skins/aqua/

body {
    background-color: black;
    font-size: 60px;
}