myfaces-users mailing list archives

From alsha <ale...@menta.de>
Subject [ORCHESTRA] Possible memory leak during htpp-session timeout/invalidation
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:43:46 GMT

Hi *,

I've noticed, that ConversationManager is simply removed from
ConversationWiperThread (in ConversationManagerSessionListener), when http
session is expired (or invalidated). So,
PersistenceContextCloser.valueUnbound(ConversationBindingEvent event) is NOT
invoked in this case and has no chance to close persistent context
(Hibernate session in my case). Conversation timeout works correct, in
opposite. I think that this is the reason for memory leak in my application.
Is it a desired behaviour or a bug?

Thanks a lot,

Alexey