myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Denis Krukovsky" <dkrukov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Timezones - date picker popup shows a day before
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:22:25 GMT
Hi, we tested with server running on current date (winter) with
timezone I provided earlier, and the user also has worked with days
from winter. So it can be like: server has 7 AM Jan 14, a client has
13:00 Jan 14.

And in a browser we have say Jan 14 in a date input field, and date
picker popup shows Jan 13 selected.

The JIRA issue provided seems to be about wrong day RETURNED from the
datepicker popup which we have not observed so far.

Thanks for your advice on this.

--
Denis Krukovsky
http://blogoforum.com/