myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Martyn Hiemstra <m.hiems...@minihouse.com>
Subject Re: execute multiple buttons in jsf one after the other
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:50:40 GMT
I would like to help but I don't understand your situation correctly.
Could you please make more clear what you mean. Do you want the user to
return to the same page after clicking on a button/command link or
should the user be redirected according to the button/command link
pressed? If a user clicks on a button/command link do you want to
execute the 3 actions and then redirect back to the same page?

You can't execute an action, update the page and then execute other
actions. Only 1 action is executed and only 1 action. You can't assign
multiple actions to 1 button. The reason is pretty obvious. You can
create an action that calls the 3 actions in the form backing bean.
That's the only solution.

Martyn