myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSR 301 portlet bridge for Portlet 2.0 specs
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 17:32:12 GMT
The websites will soon be updated with this link as well.  As for the
alpha releases, it's ready I just need to finish moving over the
artifacts.  I didn't get everything moved around on Friday and we had a
long weekend in the US.  It'll be in shortly and should be on the
website soon after that.

Scott