myfaces-users mailing list archives

From suhaas <suhas.walan...@gmail.com>
Subject File upload with inputFileUpload component hangs
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 18:58:25 GMT

Hi all,

I am getting the following error when I am trying to upload a csv file (size
572 K) using IE7:

Failure of server APACHE bridge:
No Backend Sever available for connections": timed out after 10 seconds or
idempotent is set to off

I looked at the Weblogic 10 threads info on console and everything seems ok
(no deadlocks etc)

When I run the application using the same war archive, Tomcat too gives the
same problem. It just blocks on upload operation and does not do anything
for 15-20 minutes.

I do not have this problem for smaller file sizes like 70K.

Is this a Timeout issue? If yes, where do I set a parameter and how do I
determine the value of the timeout to be set

Please help me.

Regards,

Suhaas