myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bjørn T Johansen <...@havleik.no>
Subject Re: MYFACES-1761 (Handling PostConstruct annotations - wrong order)?
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2009 22:26:02 GMT
We are now at version 1.2.5, when is this going to be resolved??
I was a bit disappointed when I found a neat solution to my bean initialize problem, only
to find out that there is
a big bug in Myfaces 1.2.x that has been there since 6. Nov 2007 that make postConstruct useless
when using Myfaces...

BTJ