myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <venkat.rama...@thomsonreuters.com>
Subject RE: Trinidad : dialog for error messages
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 05:36:22 GMT
Hi

Ok Let me explain in detail.

Whatever validation errors or  application errors that occur, while
submitting a form , appear in the top by putting a <tr:messages> in the
top of the form.  Now instead of it coming in the top of the form, all
the errors need to be shown in a separate dialog window in a bulleted
list fashion. Also whatever fields the user has filled up wrongly need
to be colored with a different border.

I would like to know how to do this.

ThanKs

Venkat