myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <Felix.Bec...@t-systems.com>
Subject RE: Trinidad : dialog for error messages
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:48:11 GMT
Hi Thomson,

which kind of errors? If the errors occur in the invoke application
phase, it shouldn't be a problem - if the errors occur at the render
phase, its more difficult to handle them.

Felix

________________________________

From: venkat.ramanan@thomsonreuters.com
[mailto:venkat.ramanan@thomsonreuters.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 3:21 PM
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: Trinidad : dialog for error messages

Hi

We have been using Trinidad for quite some time. Now our users are
demanding that the if errors occur after submitting a form they need to
be shown in separate popup (currently it is displaying in the same page
in the top) and the fields that have errors should be marked
differently. Like giving a red border around the field.

Is it possible to achieve these using Trinidad? Can some one help me out

Thanks

Venkat

Venkatramanan Viswanathan
Technical Leader