myfaces-users mailing list archives

From laredotornado <laredotorn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: t:calendar is giving me dates off by 1 day
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 16:56:39 GMT

Hi,

I tried adding the attribute you suggested ...

                                        <t:inputCalendar id="dateFrom"
value="#{SearchBean.fromDate}" helpText="mm-dd-yyyy" renderAsPopup="true"
renderPopupButtonAsImage="true">
                                                <f:convertDateTime
type="date" pattern="MM-dd-yyyy" dateStyle="short" />
                                        </t:inputCalendar>

but my date is still begin converted to Oct. 9th when I type in
"10-10-2008". - Dave