myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Marti <bruno.ma...@evard.ch>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] dialog auto submit
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 15:11:33 GMT

I've added the part for select the row and submit by button as followed:

    <f:facet name="header">
    </f:facet>

ondblclick="document.getElementById('tblSearchDialogResults:#{varState.index}').click();
                       document.getElementById('btnAccept').click();"
       value="#{row.zip}"/>

Well, the selection of the row works as expected BUT the click on button is
not excuted.
Any ideas?