myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Durbha, Praveen (GE Healthcare)" <Praveen.Dur...@ge.com>
Subject Problem with the My Faces Wagon Plugin
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 06:24:18 GMT
Hi,

I am having a problem using the Wagon Plugin as described here

http://myfaces.apache.org/wagon-maven-plugin/deploy-mojo.html
<blocked::http://myfaces.apache.org/wagon-maven-plugin/deploy-mojo.html>

I have the plugin set up as below in my pom.xml file and I am expecting
the files in the <inputDirectory> gbi_backups to be FTPed on to a remote
server gbi-test..but it does not happen..

Any ideas ?

Thanks

   <!-- Wagon Maven Plugin to deploy files into remote server -->
        <plugin>
     <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.maven</groupId>
     <artifactId>wagon-maven-plugin</artifactId>
     <configuration>
      <id>gbi-test.am.med.ge.com</id>

<inputDirectory>C:/dev/views/gbi_view/cbs_hlp/target/gbi_backups</inputD
irectory>
      <url>ftp://gbi-test</url>
     </configuration>
    </plugin>