myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: input type="hidden" value="....a chain of rubbish letter....
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:21:24 GMT
javax.faces.ViewState contains data necessary to restore the state of
the current view in JavaServer Faces when the page was generated.  For
client-side state saving, it probably contains the entire state, while
for server-side state saving, it probably contains a token to retrieve
the state from your session.