myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Lars Vogel" <lars.vo...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Configuration of Trinidad
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2008 00:18:43 GMT
Hi,
thank you all for your advice. Based on the example I was able to create a
working example with Trinidad.

I documented the usage of Trinidad this in the following tutorial:

http://www.vogella.de/articles/ApacheMyFaces/article.html - Apache Myfaces
Trinidad with Eclipse - Tutorial

I hope this will help others in using Trinidad.

Cheers, Lars

--
Lars
http://www.vogella.de - Tutorial about Java, Eclipse and Web programming