myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PORTAL] JSR301 portal bridge
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 20:34:38 GMT
Saurabh,

There is a JSR286 branch.  Generally the project tries to have a release
that corresponds to the most recent public draft.  Although I don't have
a date, I suspect the first draft of the 286 spec to come out soon.  In
either case, I'm slated to start working on some Trinidad integration
with the 286 bridge starting in December which will require, obviously,
the bridge to be in some form of stable state or another.  My gut tells
me that we're probably looking at a release of the 286 bridge sometime
in January, but again, it's dependent on the first draft of the JSR-301
spec for the Portlet 2.0.

Scott