myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Export datatable to excel problem with pagination
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 08:44:55 GMT
There's your problem. What you called "sandbox 1.1.7" is actually a
sandbox 1.1.7 SNAPSHOT from january 2008.

Myfaces does not currently provide any nightly builds of sandbox.
You need to check out the sandbox source code (see link on the sandbox
site), then use maven 2.x to build the jar.

Regards,
Simon

--
-- Emails in "mixed" posting style will be ignored
-- (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style)