myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Hedtfeld <myfa...@xsoftahead.net>
Subject Re: [tobago] and facelets: using composition
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 21:09:21 GMT
Hello Bernd,

I've attached the files - home.xhtml is in dir "app" and the others are
in "templates". The only bean used so far is clientConfiguration which
returns a Locale in its locale property (you can skip this).

I took a look in the GridLayoutManager tests, but that's how I thought
the layout manager would look like. My guess is that the cause of the
problem is somewhere up the stack - before the layout manager is
started. I'm not sure how the layout facet's subelements are
interpreted. Maybe that's where it starts to go wrong.

I'll try to debug my application during processing the layout and become
wiser :)

Best regards,

Stefan.