myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Hazem Saleh" <haz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomahawk - t:schedule and t:inputCalendar cause js script error
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 15:51:47 GMT
Send to me your code sample.
I tried this scenario typically with Tomahawk 1.1.7 and it works fine.

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed

Author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets):
http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Guide-Apache-MyFaces-Facelets/dp/1590597370

Web blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

[Web 2.0] Google Maps Integration with JSF:
http://code.google.com/p/gmaps4jsf/
http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=51250