myfaces-users mailing list archives

From djohnjimmy <djohnji...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomahawk & Spring Webflow : enctype="multipart/form-data" doesnt work
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 23:43:04 GMT

My uploadedFile is null.

If I put the  <h:form enctype="multipart/form-data"> then the page never
goes to the next view. If the enctype="plain/text" then it navigation works
but the uploadedFile is null.

Environment :
 Spring WebFlow : 2.0.3.Release
 Myfaces : 1.2.4
 Tomahawk : 1.1.6
 tomahawk-facelets (google project) : 1.1.6.2
 Websphere AS : 6.1.0.17

My web.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20333785/web.xml web.xml

Webflow xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20333785/upload.xml upload.xml .

The upload xhtml (I am using facelets and not jsp)
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20333785/csvUpload.xhtml csvUpload.xhtml

The backend bean :
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20333785/UploadCSV.java UploadCSV.java

The POJO that I am populating with the CSV values :
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20333785/CSVPractice.java CSVPractice.java

The uploaded CSV details in the 2nd Page : // It uses a h:dataTable to
display the CSV data uploaded in the previous page i.e. csvUpload.xhtml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20333785/uploadedCSVDetails.xhtml
uploadedCSVDetails.xhtml