myfaces-users mailing list archives

From GroovieMan <christian.gro...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [TOBAGO,BUG] better description what went wrong
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 22:34:05 GMT

Salut Volker,

for the first, thanks for your help.
Your example runs perfect and i am beginning to
understand, what went wrong in my code/head.

There's another feature i need, cause some lines,
that have to act like section will span over some
columns (like colspan in html). This will cause an
impact, so i would prefer to go like this:

1) I'll use again a sheet, cause this is the only widget,
that is capable to enroll a list and present it in a
fixed frame.

2) The global identation will be moved into a one-column list,
where each row will contain a panel, that will offer a
facelet + format for each of those viewer tempalte.

3) Fixed width will guanrantee a common identation.

Thanks again for you help.
Groovie

PS: is there a doc for the cell tag