myfaces-users mailing list archives

From m4rkuz <m4r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CLassNotFoundException on a managed bean
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 15:51:09 GMT
Let's take this out of the myfaces list, for a while...

tell me, what IDE are you using, and why you talk about the classes
directory, in my experience we don't even know about that directory, is just
a runtime directory your IDE must be overriding everytime you re-deploy,

For this I recomend you to use eclipse, >3.1 install a tomcat, configure in
you eclipse your new tomcat, and just let the IDE do what it is supposed to
do, letting you mind only of programming.

Cordialmente,

Marcus V. Sánchez D.
Enterprise Developer.
Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)