myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] own component
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:04:00 GMT
The instructions are already in that WIKI, including the needed
content for the pom.xml files. If you need to lean maven2, I would
suggest reading up on it first.

http://maven.apache.org/guides/index.html

You can also use the Trinidad projects as an example on how to setup
the projects.

It would be good to create a maven archetype for this, but I don't
have the time at the moment, sorry.