myfaces-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Facelets+Tomahawk+Trinidad=Disaster?
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 20:37:34 GMT
-java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener

=> something wrong in your setup / classpath.

-Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No RenderingContext
       at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.encodeBegin(CoreRenderer.java:194)
       at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.htmlBasic.HtmlFormRenderer.encodeBegin(HtmlFormRenderer.java:56)
       at
javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeBegin(UIComponentBase.java:579)

=> something wrong with the config of you project. check the
TrinidadFilter config in web.xml
(there are several post on that here, also there is a demo in Trinidad
itself and some are outside
of Apache.


And no, several folks use it. There are some inital setup issues
(especially tomahawk+facelets
since there is no taglib.xml included), but all is manageable.

-M

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 10:07 PM, mjovanov
<mihajlo.jovanovic@jpmchase.com> wrote:
>
> OK, from everything I've read on this forum it seems that integrating
> Trinidad with Tomahawk and Facelets should be a breeze; yet, when I follow
> all the clearly documented steps, I get the following errors:
>
> Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong? I would greatly appreciate
> it!
>
> Regards,
>
> -M
>
> SEVERE: Error configuring application listener of class
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1363)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1209)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3712)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4216)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:736)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:448)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:700)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:552)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:295)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:433)
> Oct 8, 2008 3:54:59 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
> listenerStart
> SEVERE: Error configuring application listener of class
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadListenerImpl
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadListenerImpl
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1363)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1209)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3712)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4216)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:736)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:448)
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:700)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:552)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:295)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:433)
> Oct 8, 2008 3:54:59 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
> listenerStart
> SEVERE: Skipped installing application listeners due to previous error(s)
> Oct 8, 2008 3:54:59 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
> SEVERE: Error listenerStart
> Oct 8, 2008 3:54:59 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
> SEVERE: Context [] startup failed due to previous errors
>
>
> ...
> <then, when attempting to hit one of the view pages, I get this:>
> ...
>
>
> javax.faces.FacesException: Exception while calling encodeBegin on component
> : {Component-Path : [Class: javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot,ViewId:
> /workbench.xhtml][Class: javax.faces.component.html.HtmlForm,Id:
> workbenchForm]}
>        at
> javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeBegin(UIComponentBase.java:582)
>        at javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:234)
>        at javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:246)
>        at
> com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler.renderView(FaceletViewHandler.java:592)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RenderResponseExecutor.execute(RenderResponseExecutor.java:41)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:140)
>        at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:152)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
>        at
> halo.webapp.filter.LogonRedirectServletFilter.doFilter(LogonRedirectServletFilter.java:94)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
>        at
> halo.webapp.filter.JAMonServletFilter.doFilterInternal(JAMonServletFilter.java:65)
>        at
> org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:75)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:264)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:107)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:72)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.ui.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:110)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.wrapper.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:81)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.ui.AbstractProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractProcessingFilter.java:217)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.doFilter(HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.java:229)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:148)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(FilterToBeanProxy.java:98)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._invokeDoFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:238)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._doFilterImpl(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:195)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:138)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter.doFilter(TrinidadFilter.java:92)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:147)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:174)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:174)
>        at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:874)
>        at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)
>        at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)
>        at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
>        at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No RenderingContext
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.encodeBegin(CoreRenderer.java:194)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.htmlBasic.HtmlFormRenderer.encodeBegin(HtmlFormRenderer.java:56)
>        at
> javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeBegin(UIComponentBase.java:579)
>        ... 52 more
> [:halo] 2008-10-08 16:00:03,876 ERROR [faces].invoke  - Servlet.service()
> for servlet faces threw exception
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: No RenderingContext
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.encodeBegin(CoreRenderer.java:194)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.htmlBasic.HtmlFormRenderer.encodeBegin(HtmlFormRenderer.java:56)
>        at
> javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeBegin(UIComponentBase.java:579)
>        at javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:234)
>        at javax.faces.component.UIComponent.encodeAll(UIComponent.java:246)
>        at
> com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler.renderView(FaceletViewHandler.java:592)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RenderResponseExecutor.execute(RenderResponseExecutor.java:41)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:140)
>        at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:152)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
>        at
> halo.webapp.filter.LogonRedirectServletFilter.doFilter(LogonRedirectServletFilter.java:94)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
>        at
> halo.webapp.filter.JAMonServletFilter.doFilterInternal(JAMonServletFilter.java:65)
>        at
> org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:75)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:264)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:107)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:72)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.ui.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:110)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.wrapper.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:81)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.ui.AbstractProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractProcessingFilter.java:217)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.doFilter(HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.java:229)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:148)
>        at
> org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(FilterToBeanProxy.java:98)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._invokeDoFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:238)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._doFilterImpl(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:195)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:138)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter.doFilter(TrinidadFilter.java:92)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:147)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:174)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:174)
>        at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:874)
>        at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)
>        at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)
>        at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
>        at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Facelets%2BTomahawk%2BTrinidad%3DDisaster--tp19886559p19886559.html
> Sent from the MyFaces - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>



-- 
Matthias Wessendorf

blog: http://matthiaswessendorf.wordpress.com/
sessions: http://www.slideshare.net/mwessendorf
twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Mime
View raw message