myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] EvaluationException in XMLMenuModel
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 12:17:23 GMT
On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 2:12 PM, Rottstock, Sven
<Sven.Rottstock@sungard.de> wrote:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> This is exaclty my problem - I'm unable to reproduce this behaviour and I cannot imagine
in which cases it can occur. So I have no test-cases for that. Sorry :-(

> Of course, I can add a null pointer check in the code and can ask the customer to try
the fix, but IMO it would be very interesting why we have a null pointer. It seems that the
model was not correctly created, is it? Furthermore it would be very interesting why it only
happens in a customer environment and why it is working well for me.

yep, I have a similar feeling. I am not really familar with that Xml
model stuff at all,
I pinged a colleague to check

-M

> Regards,
>
> Sven
>

> JETZT ANMELDEN: SunGard FINANZ-TAG 2008 . www.sungard.de/finanztag
> Complexity, Compliance & Cost: Globale Herausforderungen und lokale Lösungen
> 22. Oktober 2008 . Frankfurt am Main

> Think before you print
> CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

> SunGard Systeme GmbH  Registered Frankfurt am Main, Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56839
 Geschäftsführer Harold Finders, Thorsten Junike, Dr. Dirk Lüth, Michael Joseph Ruane,
Victoria Elizabeth Silbey

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf