myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Urgent help Need :- Error while serving resource: calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer/DB/drop1.gif, message : null
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 05:16:28 GMT
Grab the source and the patch.  From windows, the easiest way to apply
the patch is to use Tortois SVN.  It has an apply patch option.  From
Linux, just type "patch -p0 < patchfile" (probably) from the source
root.  The patch may need some fenagling when used with the patch
command.

Then build.

Sent from my iPhone