myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Zmitko, Jan" <Jan.Zmi...@ADBag.de>
Subject AW: <trh:script text="">
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 15:56:33 GMT
yes, you are right, the syntax was wrong. However it does not works. The constants I try to
use are in a seperated .class file, because I use these not only in the bean(s). The constant
class has many values and this is the reason why I try to use this without a getter.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Glauco P. Gomes [mailto:glaucopgomes@yahoo.com.br]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. Oktober 2008 16:35
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: Re: <trh:script text="">

The correct is #{ConstantValues.XXXX} not {#ConstantValues.XXXX}

Glauco P. Gomes

Guy Bashan escreveu:

It should be working fine.
1) did you try simply output the bean variable?
2) did you make sure your variable name in the bean also start with capital: getXXXX()?

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 1, 2008, at 5:50 PM, "Zmitko, Jan"  <mailto:Jan.Zmitko@ADBag.de> <Jan.Zmitko@ADBag.de>