myfaces-users mailing list archives

From tkazmierczak <T.Kazmierc...@ecofys.com>
Subject Re: default value in tr:selectOneChoice
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:36:59 GMT

I'm using Java 6. But maybe the problem is caused by the fact that the
version of JSF I'm using is 1.1?
Anyway, I cannot upgrade to a higher version. But I've found a solution -
instead of adding the tr:selectItem tags using tr:foreach, I just hardcoded
the list of tr:selectItem tags into the jspx page, with the value attributes
of the tags set just to, for example, value="2008" (so a plain string
instead of EL). Not the neatest solution, but in my case it was acceptable
and what is the most important thing - it works.