myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Groovie <groo...@groovesytems.de>
Subject [TOBAGO] How to change the layout in the following dialouge
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 03:50:32 GMT

Salut,

i have a question that is related to the GridLayoutmanager,
that is actually ignoring my layout directive. Maybe you can
help.

Simple take a look at the beautiful demo app @atanion, and
select the table submenu under overview. You will see
box containing a commentpart and the table.

(1) The question is, how can i change/influence  the arrangement
between comment(upper) and table(lower part),

I would like to see a small comment part here.

(2) Another question is, how to position the pop-up (push the #)

(3) The very last question is about individual colouration of
a Tobages widgets (like a row or a cell). In order to emphasis
some values, i would like to change the cell's background-color.
How can i do this ?

Thanks for you help!
Groovy