myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Arvid Hülsebus <arvid.huelse...@atanion.com>
Subject RE: [TOBAGO] How to change the layout in the following dialouge
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 08:54:12 GMT
Hello

(1) Layouting the height of rows

You can assign values for the height of each row -- for example as relative sizes: rows="1*;5*"

See http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/guide.html#Layout for more information.

(2) How to position a popup

The popup has respective positioning attributes: width, height, left, top

(3) Styling controls

Normally Tobago doesn't allow to influence style directly. Styling is a task of the theme.
But you can define markup with logical meaning and define simple styling for this without
writing your own theme.

http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/faq.html#tobagocustommarkup

The address book demo contains a small example for styling a progress control:

  <tc:progress value="#{admin.memory}" markup="#{admin.state}" />

I will try to update the Tobago Guide tomorrow with more information on markup, but currently
I have not much time because I will be on vacation for one and a half week from Wednesday
on.

Bes regards
Arvid