myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Jim the Standing Bear" <standingb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chinese characters used as path name does not work
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:32:37 GMT
I don't have any solutions, but you may want to try "zh_CN" and "zh_TW" etc.

What's the default locale setting of the system that you are running
your web app from?  You should match that.

The text displays correctly because it is the browser that renders it.
 but in the case of your image, I believe it is the hosting OS
resolving the pathname.

HTH.

Jim

--