myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Zied Hamdi" <javaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is tomahawk dying?
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 07:09:06 GMT
Hi Hazem and Felix,

OK Tomahawk is alive!! and sorry for the monstrous thing I said ;-).

But there's no download link in its dedicated pages (we must search it :-)),
nightly builds are 8 months old (this must be because build procedure fails
somewhere I understand it completely). For an extern eye, there's no visible
activity: I had to go through the sandbox wiki link to fall on the
unofficial site that has in its recent changes tab some news (in a form of
log files) about tomahawk.

I think the message is clear, tomahawk is for experts only :-p. No I'm
joking, I'm really happy the show goes on, I just think I had to notify you
about my extern eye view.

Regards,
Zied Hamdi

--