myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Jalapati, Nagendra" <nagendra.jalap...@philips.com>
Subject RE: Myfaces action on pressing Enter Key
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:07:44 GMT
Yes, my issue is the second case.

When enter is clicked any where in the form, I should be able to call
the same action as below <h:commandButton

<h:commandButton styleClass="button" value="Go" id="name_btn"
type="submit" action="#{searchBean.orgSearch}"></h:commandButton>

Nag

________________________________

From: Grzesiek [mailto:gregory.d3@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 2:02 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Myfaces action on pressing Enter Key

If you press 'enter' when your cursor is on form field, the form will be
submited - no problem - so I  suppose that it's NOT what you are
thinking about.

BUT If you would like to submit form whenever enter is pressed, the only
one way is to use javascipt and sth like  'click hidden link'.

regards
Grzesiek