myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Nutulapati, Krishna" <KNutulap...@ussco.com>
Subject How to connect to a stored Procedure in db2 using Spring and Hibernate Combination
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:24:10 GMT
Hello All, Can any of suggest me, how I can call a stored Procedure
using spring and hibernate.The entire Request is getting processed using
Spring and Hibernate. Currently the session configuration is as follows
in web.xml.
 <filter>
          <filter-name>sessionFilter</filter-name>

<filter-class>com.ussco.persistence.hibernate3.dao.support.OpenSessionIn
ViewFlushFilter</filter-class>
          <init-param>
          		<param-name>sessionFactoryBeanName</param-name>

<param-value>nedExtraSessionFactory</param-value>
          </init-param>
          <init-param>
           <param-name>singleSession</param-name>
           <param-value>false</param-value>
          </init-param>

      </filter>

     <filter-mapping>
          <filter-name>sessionFilter</filter-name>
          <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
     </filter-mapping>
	DataSource Info is defined as follows
<bean id="projectDataSource"
		<property name="jndiName" value="jdbc/projectapp/db2"/>
	</bean>
</beans>

Please suggest me the right approach.
Your response is appreciated.