myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Grzesiek <gregory...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Myfaces action on pressing Enter Key
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:02:25 GMT
If you press 'enter' when your cursor is on form field, the form will be
submited - no problem - so I  suppose that it's NOT what you are thinking
about.

BUT If you would like to submit form whenever enter is pressed, the only one
way is to use javascipt and sth like  'click hidden link'.

regards
Grzesiek