myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Volker Weber" <v.we...@inexso.de>
Subject Re: [tobago] actionListener on tab selection
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:15:55 GMT
Hi Zied,

2008/9/11 Zied Hamdi <javahamdi@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to load data on a tab click (having the switchMode="reloadTab" or
> "reloadPage"), I notice there is no action, actionListener attributes is
> there a way to be notified on the server about a tab change. The other
> solution I see is to check on every page load the state of the tabGroup, but
> this is not an event approach...
>
> I've found tabChangeListener but it doesn't respond to my need as I need to
> do a method binding on my current controller (wich is passsed as an include
> parameter)...

You can create and invoke a methodBinding in the tabChangeListener:
  Application.createMethodBinding("#{controller.method}",
ParameterClasses[]).invoke(facesContext, parmeters[])

In tobago-1.1 the tabChangeListener is an actionListener.

Regards,
    Volker

--
inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Bismarckstra├če 13 | 26122 Oldenburg