myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AJAX?
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:39:49 GMT
Ajax4JSF and Trinidad are indeed not compatible.  I think some people
have hacked some stuff together, but many of these frameworks compete
with each other for the AJAX request and I can't really see that
changing until possibly JSF 2.0.

RichFaces is built on top of A4J toolkit which is why it is compatible.

I guess I don't understand what you mean by fine-grained Ajax things.
Do you mean the ability to wrap non-ajax components into an AJAX
response?  Because other then that I would put Trinidad's AJAX offering
up against any of the other renderkits on flexibility and ease of use.

Scott