myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Homuth <johannes.hom...@sourcepark.de>
Subject Re: MyFaces Performance
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:45:18 GMT
Hello Simon,

You are right, if I call the site again, it will be much faster. I think
it was the JSP Complation. I always redeployed my app after some changes
and thought that this JSP Site will be precompiled, but regarding your
statement i quess it will be compiled at first access.

I just looked in the Internet and I quess I will have to use a
JSPPreCompileListener to solve this problem.

Thx Simon!!!

PS: Regarding your other suggestions.My bean is in request scope and yes
I inject some properties. Furthermore the method doesn't call a
database, or better to say, not yet.