myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Jacob Mathew" <jacobgmat...@gmail.com>
Subject Reference to documentation for implementing functions to be used in EL
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 20:34:34 GMT
I'm looking for documentation on implementing functions that can be
used in EL in jsf pages. Maybe I'm missing something, but the best
info I can find is that the a FunctionMapper object is used to resolve
functions that show up in EL. But how can I define my own
FunctionMapper? how do I set it? Can the default FunctionMapper be
configured through an config file? I can't seem to find any info on
this. Any reference will be much appreciated.

-Jacob