myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Groovie <groo...@groovesytems.de>
Subject RE: [TOBAGO] CLOSED serious problems with managed-bean's
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 20:19:30 GMT

Salut Arvid,

i fixed that strange behaviour by saving the ole state
in my CVS und uploading a simple(1) Tobago test over
it.
Lucky guy i was, seeing the test application running.
Then i reintregrated my application into the test app
and finally removed the test app components.
Doing this step by step with a functional test of
the demo-app and mine.

Ok, this took 25Hours in one go 1 litre tee and 2 litres
of best brewed bavarian beer.

There are two files, that could cause the impact:

1) faces-config.xml

1.1)removed the navigation-handler from application tag

1.2)added
  <lifecycle>
    <phase-listener>
      org.apache.myfaces.tobago.util.DebugPhaseListener
    </phase-listener>
  </lifecycle>

2) in web.xml
2.1 removd
  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>multipartFormdataFilter</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/faces/*</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>

strange strange but its done.