myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Carsten Pieper <carsten.pie...@continentale.de>
Subject Re: Integrating MyFaces in RichFaces VE
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 06:39:47 GMT

Hi Adil,

sorry for my late reply - have been on sick leave since last Wednesday...

> Did you remove the previous .classpath , .project, .setting and .metadata
> files?
Well, I removed .classpath , .project and .setting (as Fred's adviced to do
in
http://www.nabble.com/Management-of-version-2.5-of-Dynamic-web-module-tt19529627.html)
but left the .metadata directory untouched.

However, my colleagues have solved our problems in the meantime (don't
know any details yet). If the solution is related to this thread, I'll drop
a note...

Best regards, Carsten