myfaces-users mailing list archives

From GroovieMan <christian.gro...@gmx.de>
Subject Togabo Docs ... where ?? What happened to the tobago-tutorial.html page
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:17:11 GMT

Dear Sirs,

i am going to use tobago Taglib for my software project.
As a newbee in this fields i am happy for any help i can
get from the net.

Google showed me, that there is/was a tutorial-Page on:

&nbsp; myfaces.apache.org/tobago/docbook/tobago-tutorial.html

but it is not there anymore.

I would appreciate it to have a documentation, that gives a
short introduction to the tag model of tobago and how these
tags are assembled.

The demo-page looks very promising:
  http://tobago.atanion.net/tobago-example-demo/

but a reverse eneneering by the code to understand the
way it is working is really not suitable, does it ?

Thanks for any help
Groovy