myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Yee" <richard.k....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IE bug with trinidad?
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 22:16:52 GMT
One workaround/alternative might be to handle the contents of subform
in a lightweight dialog instead. Trinidad has a dialog framework that
you can use to have the user enter the new information and then save
it. We are using the dialogs on one of our pages to simplify a page
where the user has the option of editing a residential and mailing
address. I have found that using a Trinidad panelFormLayout causes
some field alignment problems when some fields are made to be required
dynamically. In Trinidad, there is a setting to use lightweight
dialogs or not. Lightweight dialogs are implemented using html divs as
opposed to JavaScript Windows.

-Richard