Template: ... template content here ... ... more template content here ... Usage: ... other scripts, CSS links, etc ... ... body to go here ... On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 1:09 AM, Burghard Britzke wrote: > I am developing a facelet template with a within. The > html-title should vary for every use of that template. So I put the > -tag in a <ui:insert> within a <f:facet name="metaContainer">. That > works well from my template-clients which use <ui:define> to overwrite the > <f:facet name="metaContainer">. Unfortunally I want to insert other tags > which should be rendered in the header and which should only be defined > once in the template and should not be overwriten by each client (like a > global <script>-tag). > is there a way to do it? with the <tr:document>? or shold I use <trh:html>, > <trh:head> and <trh:body> instead? >