myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [trinidad] ShowDetail not working properly inside tables?
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 20:41:36 GMT
Go to http://www.irian.at/trinidad-demo/faces/components/table.jspx

Use firebug to inspect the DOM. You will see that the onclick uses
javascript to disclose the links:

return _submitHideShow('_idJsp1',1,'hide','_idJsp12','_idJsp12dd1','1')

Now, from what you said, it seems like you are not using detail
stamps, but rather putting a tr:showDetail in a column?

It also uses custom Javascript (taken from
http://www.irian.at/trinidad-demo/faces/components/showDetail.jspx):

return _submitHideShow('_idJsp1',1,'show','hs1','hs1__xc_')

I would verify that the arguments passed are correct. Unfortunately I
have no time for Trinidad at the moment to try to reproduce the
problem for you. If you submit a simple jspx or xhtml file perhaps
someone can look into it for you. Without a test case it will probably
take a lot longer. The easiest for the developers is probably for you
to reproduce the problem in the trinidad-demo project from SVN and
then upload a patch/diff file so that the developers don't have to try
to get an environment up and running.

-Andrew