myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Vinaya Tirikkovalluru" <vinaya.tirikkovall...@converge.com>
Subject RE: CommandLink
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:34:52 GMT
Thanks Bill.
I have a question though.
Why is it not working just with a:hover, a:visited ?

Thanks
Vinaya

-----Original Message-----
From: Zigc Junk [mailto:zigcjunk@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 2:56 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: CommandLink

You can specify those via skining. For details, read the docs at

http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/skin-selectors.html

regard

Bill

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Vinaya Tirikkovalluru
<vinaya.tirikkovalluru@converge.com> wrote:
> Hello EveryOne,
> Did anyone try to change the color of the command Link after visiting
> the Link?
>
> I am able to do it but when I come back to the page and click on the
> page (anywhere) the color changes to unvisited.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks
> Vinaya
>

> This electronic message is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity(ies) named above and may contain information
which is privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
dissemination or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If
you received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately.