myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Juza Petr" <Petr.J...@anect.com>
Subject RE: [Orchestra] conversions and AJAX calls
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:05:57 GMT
You say "detailBean is called during AJAX call". Can you please provide
further details on this?

When I put breakpoint into detailBean a see that execution is stopped in
that place.

I attach some debug information:
Bean started ...
2008-08-27 14:59:18,593 DEBUG
[org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.conversation.spring.OrchestraAdvisorBeanPo
stProcessor]: Processing scope [conversation.access]
2008-08-27 14:59:18,593 DEBUG
[org.springframework.aop.framework.autoproxy.AbstractAutoProxyCreator]:
Creating implicit proxy for bean 'assetDetailController' with 0 common
interceptors and 1 specific interceptors
2008-08-27 14:59:18,593 DEBUG
[org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.conversation.Conversation]: put bean to
conversation:org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DisposableBeanAda
pter@8371737(bean=org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.conversation.spring.Abstr
actSpringOrchestraScope$1@996f0e)
2008-08-27 14:59:18,593 DEBUG
[org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.conversation.Conversation]: put bean to
conversation:assetDetailController(bean=com.anect.rmt.web.controllers.as
sets.AssetDetailController@14a0698)

2008-08-27 14:59:22,496 DEBUG
[org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.lib.jsf.OrchestraFacesContextFactory]:
getFacesContext: entry
2008-08-27 14:59:22,496 DEBUG
[org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.lib.jsf.OrchestraFacesContextFactory]:
getFacesContext: creating custom instance
2008-08-27 14:59:22,496 DEBUG
[org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.lib.jsf.OrchestraFacesContextFactory$1]:
getFacesContext: running inner constructor
2008-08-27 14:59:22,496 DEBUG
[org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.lib.jsf.OrchestraFacesContextFactory$1]:
Running inithandler of type
org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.lib.jsf.ContextLockRequestHandler
2008-08-27 14:59:22,496 DEBUG
[org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.lib.jsf.OrchestraFacesContextFactory$1]:
Running inithandler of type
org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.lib.jsf.FrameworkAdapterRequestHandler
2008-08-27 14:59:22,527 DEBUG
[org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.lib.jsf.FrameworkAdapterRequestHandler]:
init
2008-08-27 14:59:22,543 DEBUG
[org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.lib.jsf.FrameworkAdapterRequestHandler]:
creating jsfFrameworkAdapter
2008-08-27 14:59:22,543 DEBUG
[org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.frameworkAdapter.jsf.JsfFrameworkAdapter]:
Beginning request
2008-08-27 14:59:22,543 DEBUG
[org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.lib.jsf.OrchestraFacesContextFactory$1]:
Running inithandler of type
org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.lib.jsf.ConversationManagerRequestHandler
2008-08-27 14:59:22,543 DEBUG
[org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.lib.jsf.OrchestraFacesContextFactory$1]:
Running inithandler of type
org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.lib.jsf.DataSourceLeakRequestHandler
2008-08-27 14:59:22,543 DEBUG
[org.apache.myfaces.el.VariableResolverImpl]: Variable 'assetDetail'
could not be resolved.
2008-08-27 14:59:22,559 DEBUG
[org.apache.myfaces.el.VariableResolverImpl]: Variable
'org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.conversation.FlashScopeManager' could not
be resolved.
2008-08-27 14:59:22,559 DEBUG
[org.apache.myfaces.el.VariableResolverImpl]: Variable
'org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.conversation.FlashScopeManagerConfiguratio
n' could not be resolved.

2008-08-27 14:59:22,574 INFO
[org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext]: INFRAGISTICS: Start
rendering a SmartRefresh request (AJAX call)

2008-08-27 14:59:22,652 DEBUG
[org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.conversation.jsf.AccessScopePhaseListener]
: Clearing access-scoped conversation assetDetailController after
rendering view /assetDetail.jsp
2008-08-27 14:59:22,652 DEBUG
[org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.conversation.Conversation]: destroy
conversation:assetDetailController
Bean destroid ...

PETER